Gemalto Learnership Programme 2021 – Gemalto Career, Gemalto Forms, Gemalto Training Programme, Gemalto Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
Gemalto Learnership Programme 2021
“We are looking for a highly skilled individual who has proven maintenance experience and has good mechanical engineering skills.”
- Monday, 31 May 2021 – 12:00
- 12 months
They need to have an understanding of Electrical engineering and IT.
Main Activities / Task
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing of all operations equipment;
- Ensuring operations online targets are met by proactively performing maintenance and checks on the machines to ensure the machine is running effectively for production;
- Respond to calls from the production team and be on standby when required;
- Conduct health and safety checks on machines;
- Execute project given to you;
- Assist with the training of machine operators;
- Other activities deemed necessary to ensure the functionality of the machines;
- S2, NTC4 or applicable trade test qualification or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work on small to medium machines
- Effective mechanical skills
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good computer skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic administration skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Dedicated and punctual;
- Learns quickly;
- Must be able to work autonomously;
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Shift and standby work required. Must have own transport as work hours may be adjusted at short notice
NOTE: Applicants are to send their CVs, three references, transcripts or qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org.