With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative.
FAQs: “Hatch Synonym, Hatch Eggs Meaning, Hatch Baby, Hatch a Plan Meaning, Hatch Meaning in Hindi, Hatch Sentence, Hatch out Meaning, What Is Hatching in Science”
Table of Contents
Hatch Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: Hatch
The Marketing & Graphic Design intern will assist in the development of client and company-facing marketing materials. The individual will be involved with our subject matter experts and will be responsible for converting technical and business content into client literature, press releases, award submissions and other advertising materials. The resulting materials will be used globally for both print and web-based campaigns.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, the role is an opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Hatch’s marketing services. And so, we’re looking for a candidate who can combine technical excellence, strong communication skills and project management capabilities with an ability to challenge our thinking and make a difference.
As part of the Hatch Marketing & Communications team, the Marketing & Graphic Designer Intern is accountable to:
- Updating advert designs for online and print publications
- Updating of brochures
- Designing of proposal collateral, i.e. executive summaries and document formatting
- Creating and sizing of signage
- Creation of print and digital banners
- Corporate and social poster design
- PowerPoint presentations
- Corporate and client invitations
- Collateral for corporate and social events
- Digital newsletters and email
- Template creation
Work as part of the overall corporate marketing team to continually refresh, update and fulfil Hatch’s marketing objectives.
This role is well-suited for a self-motivated team player with strong problem-solving and project management abilities. The successful candidate can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and attending to details.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Studying towards a Diploma or University Degree in the field of Marketing, Graphic Design, or Journalism, preferably a 3rd or 4th year student
- Strong written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Technical and creative writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet all deadlines
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (advantageous)
- HTML (advantageous)
- CSS (advantageous)