The 2022 matric results has been released on the 19th of January 2023. The application for NSC exams will commence immediately.
subsequent to the release of the NSC results, you are to check your personal details on the NSC and request correction of details within 21 days.
Table of Contents
How Do I Apply to Have My Examination Remarked or Rechecked?
All intending applicants should note that no hard copy applications for remarking will be accepted.
- To apply for remarking or rechecking, you can only use the online registration services at www.eservices.gov.za.
There is no remarking for the Common Assessment Task (CAT) for Life Orientation.
Please Note that A New Statement of Results Will only Be Issued If:
Your subject results improve to a higher level; or if your pass status changes.
Fees Payment for Examination Remarked and Rechecked
- Remarking: R110 (per subject)
- Rechecking: R27 (per subject)
- Viewing of scripts (only after remarking and rechecking): R212 (per subject & non-refundable)
What Is an Application for Viewing?
Once you have received your results, AFTER remarking and rechecking, you may apply to view your answer scripts.
- Apply through ExamMarking@westerncape.gov.za with proof of payment to view your answer scripts.
Payments can be made by EFT or at a Nedbank branch into the following account
- Bank: Nedbank
- Account Name: WCED
- Account Type: Current Account
- Account Number: 1452 045 089
- Branch Name: NEDBANK CORPORATE
- Branch Code: 145 209
- Deposit Reference: 15 + ID Number