The University of Johannesburg (UJ) offers various registration options for new and returning students. The process can seem daunting, but BeraPortal|SA is here to guide you through it.
You’ll need to apply first before you can register. The application process typically opens in March/April for the following academic year.
How to Register at the University of Johannesburg
If You’ve Already Been Accepted To University of Johannesburg, here is what to do.
- Go to the UJ official website: https://www.uj.ac.za/
- Click on the “Study at UJ” tab and then select “Registration“.
- Use your student number and PIN to log in. If you haven’t created a PIN yet, follow the instructions on the page.
- Follow the online registration steps. These will guide you through selecting your courses, paying fees, and completing other necessary steps.
- Make sure you submit all required documents and pay all fees before the deadline.
Be patient while the University of Johannesburg processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit UJ Helpdesk Assistance.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.