If a student wishes to switch their qualification, they’ll need to fill out either a DV2 or DV3 form and ensure they obtain the approval of the programme director and the correct qualification code as indicated on the form.
This process must be completed in person by the student, whether they are new or currently enrolled. Students should also ensure that they obtained the necessary academic advice regarding the relevant module code(s) they need to register for the new qualification.
People also search for – how to re-apply at UFS, ufs login, how to cancel an application at ufs, ufs dv6 form 2023, ufs dv6 form 2023 pdf download, dv6 form ufs, ufs readmission 2023, ufs change password…
How to Change Your Qualification at The University of Free State
Kindly take note of the following procedure:
- Students who, have applied for admission to study at the University for the first time and would like to follow a course of study other than the one initially applied for, and have not yet registered – DV2.
- Students who would like to follow a course of study other than the one they were registered for – DV2.
- Students who obtained a qualification and want to study a new module(s) or obtain a higher qualification – DV3.
DV2 and DV3 forms can be downloaded on the link below and submitted to the relevant faculty for approval from 3 to 11 September 2020. Module changes and additions, however, take place during the registration period from 3 to 11 September 2020.
- DOWNLOAD PDF ➡️ DV2-APPLICATION BY A REGISTERED STUDENT TO CHANGE AN INCOMPLETE.
- DOWNLOAD PDF ➡️ DV3-APPLICATION FORM FOR REGISTERED STUDENTS IN THEIR FINAL YEAR – PDF.
Students who have already registered for 2020 will have to follow the listed steps to change their field of study and registration:
- Cancel all registered modules for 2020 online (even if the modules are the same for the new qualification); click here
- Hand in the DV2/3 form at the relevant office/counter during the registration process.
- Register for the new qualification and modules online (click here)
Students must contact the Student Support Centre by sending the request for cancellation/discontinuation of study to;
- Email: StudentAdmin@ufs.ac.za.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests must NOT be submitted to lecturers or any other faculty staff members.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.