The University of South Africa (Unisa) has recently concluded the final stages of its examinations for the October/November 2022 exam period.
FAQs: “my Unisa, how do I check my Unisa results, my Unisa login, Unisa exam submission, check exam results, Unisa results in the app, Unisa exam portal, results in outstanding meaning Unisa…”
Exam Results Are Made Available on The Following Platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate that you would like to receive your results via e-mail.
- Posted: Hard copies of examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Also, note that UNISA got you covered on how to get your results, as well, students are able to download their results via myUnisa, either way, here are the other ways to obtain your results;
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on the dates above.
- Final examination results will be released as they become available on myUnisa.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GETTING YOUR RESULTS
Anticipating students should know that no results will be released to a candidate before he/she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
No results will be given telephonically by academic or administrative members of staff.
No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or Library books are owed.
How to Check Results on Unisa Portal – myUnisa
Do the following to check/download your result.
- STEP 1: With your username and password, log in to myUnisa
- STEP 2: Click on “Assessment Admin” and “Examination Results”.
- STEP 3: The results will be available on 19 December 2022.
For any mark release enquiries, students have been advised to send an email to email@example.com.
Opportunity is given for students to apply to purchase a copy of their examination scripts or to have their scripts remarked by 31 January 2023.