The 12-month Leadership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
FAQs: “Imas Finance Calculator, Imas Finance Reviews, Imas Finance Careers, Iemas Car Finance for Blacklisted, Companies Contracted to Iemas, Iemas Claims Contact Details, Iemas Whatsapp Number, Iemas Login”
Table of Contents
iMas Finance Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: iMas Finance
- Closing Date: Sunday, 7 August 2022 – 12:00
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with evaluators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently, not registered for any studies
- Currently, not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.