The Facilitator / Assessor will be responsible for the facilitation and assessment of a fast-food learnership in Kimberley.
FAQs: “Imsimbi Training Schedule 2022, Imsimbi Training Contact Details, Imsimbi Supervisory Training, Skills Training Courses, Imsimbi Project Management, Bhekizizwe Training Stipend, Imsimbi Training Reviews, Kwelanga Training…”
Table of Contents
Imsimbi Training Programme Advert
- Location: Northern Cape
- Company: Imsimbi Training
- Closing Date: Saturday, 25 June 2022 – 12:00
This is a freelance position and will entail facilitating this learnership in blocks of 2-3 days every two-three weeks.
We need a dynamic facilitator based in Kimberley.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant catering, fast foods, chef experience
- Must have a relevant Catering or Chef qualification
- Must be a registered assessor with Cathsseta for the following Programme (NC: Fast Food Services SAQA ID :14115)
- Have at least 3 years industrial training and development experience
- Have at least 2 years assessment experience
- Have an understanding of the hospitality and Fast-Food service industry
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- A self-motivated individual
- An ability to plan work effectively and perform under pressure
- Competence in MS Office suite and other and multimedia presentation development