The bursary is aimed at undergraduate students who have proven financial need, planning to study and studying full-time in one of the below fields of study.
- Agricultural related studies (e.g B.Agric, BSc Agriculture, B.Agricultural Economics, B.Environmental Studies, etc.)
- Finance; Internal Audit & Procurement
- Project Management/ Business Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Investment Management
The programme is focused on developing a pipeline of young talent not only to feed directly into Land Bank but into the agricultural sector at large.
Applicant must have already registered to study at a South African University/the University of Technology and /or Agricultural College for the 2020 academic year (excluding first-year students).
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (2nd/ 3rd/4th-year students only)
- Registered or accepted to study at a University/ University of Technology/ Agricultural College in South Africa
- Strong academic record
- Interested in pursuing a career within the Agricultural sector
- Proven financial need
- NOT in receipt of any other bursary funding
How to Apply
Attach clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or Matric results (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance from a tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (payslips if employed/ sworn affidavit if unemployed)
- Completed and signed the Land Bank Declaration of Financial Conditions (.pdf)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to – email@example.com
(Insert the words “Land Bank Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
Closing Date: 31 January 2020.