Myriad is Momentum’s market-leading life insurance product, providing life cover to hundreds of thousands of South Africans. Myriad life insurance policies cover your clients against the risk of dying, becoming disabled or critically ill.
FAQs: “Momentum Usaid Jhpiego, Momentum Project Usaid, Momentum Projects, Momentum Ihr, Momentum Country and Global Leadership, Momentum, Project in Nigeria, Usaid Momentum Logo, Momentum Private Healthcare Delivery”
Table of Contents
Momentum Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: Momentum
- Closing Date: Sunday, 18 September 2022 – 12:00
Momentum Myriad is committed to partnering with clients on their journey to success. This belief encapsulates the spirit of success, which is the essence of Momentum. We look for opportunities in every risk and making sure that your clients benefit from the innovative outcomes linked to this, every day. These outcomes not only include comprehensive market-leading products, but also consist of a strong commitment that we will always look for reasons to pay valid claims. Part of the reason why Myriad has the unique ability to develop superior, forward-thinking products and benefits is simply because we make it our
To understand and contribute to clients’ life cover applications from start to finish through assisting them in understanding their needs, the benefits of the product and the value it will add.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- FAIS Accredited degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of the financial services or insurance industry
- No Experience needed
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage telephonically with clients to understand their interest in the product.
- Plan and manage the optimisation of leads performance and improve sales conversion rates.
- Track, create and analyse leads performance and generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Must be able to identify opportunities to improve sales conversion with sales teams through gaining insights from the digital channel.
- Loaded and allocated confirmed leads to a sales agent to quote and close.
- Provide a seamless new business client experience by ensuring that all new business applications are fully completed.
- Ensure that missing and outstanding information throughout the client’s onboarding process (such as application, medicals etc.) is proactively followed up on.
- Capture all data accurately on relevant systems according to agree upon SLA’s.
- Analyse data to understand root cause of errors that occur in the administration and leads qualifying process.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Achieve set targets on production and quality.
- Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholders.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after-sales services.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost-effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Planning and organising skills
- Time management skills
- Data capturing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills