SARS notice of registration: If you have lost your Notice of registration and you are wondering how to get your notice of registration back, it’s as easy as one, two, three steps.
How To Get My SARS Notice Of Registration Document
The Notice of Registration for Individuals (IT150) can be obtained via different channels, you just have to choose the most comfortable method for you and follow the steps. The methods are:
- From SARS MobiApp
- By eFiling
- By Contacting Centre on 0800 00 7277
- By visiting the SARS Branch
- Step 1: On the Landing page tap on My Services. This will display the My Services page.
- Step 2: Tap on the eNotice of Registration (IT150) option.
- Step 1: Log into eFiling
- Step 2: Click on HOME (Individual profile) or ORGANISATION (Organisation profile) on the top menu
- Step 3: Click on SARS REGISTERED DETAILS on the left menu
- Step 4: Click on NOTICE OF REGISTRATION on the left menu
- Step 5: Click on REQUEST NEW or VIEW (if you have already requested the notice before)
SARS Contact Centre on 0800 00 7277
- The contact centre will issue the Notice of Registration to your registered email address as per records provided during the registration or verification process.
- The contact centre will be able to assist with the notice of registration for Personal Income Tax only.
- After registering for tax, an SMS will be sent confirming the registration was processed successfully. You can only be able to view/print notice of registration after 24 hours.
- The notice of registration is sent via email and the other option is automatically generated by the system and posted.
- Branches may also print the notice of registration if the taxpayer is not registered for eFiling.