SFI Group (Pty) Ltd, a national air-conditioning and maintenance company, invites highly driven trade orientated individuals to join our company on a 3-year HVAC Apprenticeship program.
FAQs: “apprenticeship programme 2022, n3 apprenticeship 2022, AFGRI apprenticeship 2021, Bosch apprenticeship 2021, Siemens apprenticeship application from 2021, AFGRI apprenticeship 2020, apprenticeship 2022/2023, SABT apprenticeship application form 2021.”
Table of Contents
SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship Programme Advert
- Location: South Africa, Western Cape
- Closing Date: Monday, 14 February 2022 – 12:00
- Company: SFI Group
- Position: HVAC APPRENTICESHIP (NATIONAL)
- N4 – N6 Certificate (National Diploma: Mechanical or related formal qualification advantageous)
- Driving licence (optional)
- Matrix or Grade 12 equivalent
- Meet required Qualification and experience as outlined above
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must reside in Cape Town
- Sober Habits and Medically Fit
How to Apply to SFI Group
Individuals having completed their Mechanical / Electrical diploma as seeking a trade qualification are welcome to apply.
Please ensure that you read and understand these requirements before sending your CV.
Candidates who meet the requirements above may submit an updated copy of their CV on our website, https://sfigroup.co.za/vacancies/, by no later than Monday, 14 February 2022.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days from the submission of your CV, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
All shortlisted candidates will be subject to company pre-employment screening assessments.
SFI Group reserves the right to withdraw and/or re-advertise this position should suitable candidates not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of job applications.