The purpose of the e-Government Portal is to enable government services online, reduce the cost of accessing those services, streamline administrative etc. e-Services are online applications that enable citizens to consume available government services.
Table of Contents
How to Login to e-Services Portal
This e-Services Portal is the only portal that enables an applicant to apply for opportunities, therefore, a candidate needs to log in to be permitted access.
- First, navigate to the new e-Government Portal: https://www.eservices.gov.za/
- On the top right hand of your screen, simply provide the Username and Password
- then, log in.
How to Create an e-Government Portal Account
If you have never used this portal, you’ll therefore be required to sign up first before your regular sign in.
- First, navigate to the Personal Dashboard: https://www.eservices.gov.za/tonkana/registration/consent.jsf
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and policies by ticking the boxes, eg.
- After, you’ll be automatically directed to https://www.eservices.gov.za/tonkana/registration/home.jsf#step-1
- where you will be asked to fill in your personal details like; your Full Name, Username, provide your ID number if you’re a South African citizen and passport number if you’re not a citizen.
- This page will continuously walk you through several other procedures like;
- Address Details
- Password Details
- Verification Details
- Once you have registered you can use the e-mail address and password you provided to log in and access the e-Services on the Portal.
On the portal https://www.eservices.gov.za/, you. can change your Forgot Password or Forgot Username.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.