The Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Admission requirement, Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Application Requirement, Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Admission Criteria, Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Admission Enquiry is available below.
Table of Contents
Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Application Requirements 2022
Here are the Stellenbosch Graduate Institute General Admission/Application Requirements
Any individual who has a matric certificate or matric equivalent with communication, literacy and mathematics skills at NQF Level 4 can qualify to apply.
If the student has completed a module that is equivalent to a specific module on this programme, then they may apply for exemption from that module by requesting an Exemption Application.
As this is an online programme, computer literacy is assumed and you will need an email address, access to a computer and access to stable internet.
THINGS TO NOTE
Before Applying to Stellenbosch Graduate Institute there are important things to note:
- Closing Dates: Do you know the Stellenbosch Graduate Institute Applications Closing Dates? Simply Click Here
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- The most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it, or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
- NBT Test (with 3yrs Validity): It is always advisable to write an NBT test, though it’s not all universities that find it necessary.