In order to ensure adequate time for application processing, and planning by the university and yourself, applications for early admission in 2023 should be as follows;
- Read also: Nsfas Application Form – Create Nsfas Profile.
UJ Registration Dates 2023
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) has stated that they will be open and accepting online applications to the 2023/2024 academic year from;
Registrations for returning/continuing and postgraduate students have been extended until 07 March.
However, students are encouraged to register as soon as possible as spaces are limited and data allocations are subject to being registered and the loading of the data is not immediate upon registration.
- Registration commences for returning/continuing students in respect of Diploma, Degree, Honours and Course Work Masters programmes on 18 January until 07 March (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- Registration commences on 18 January until 07 March (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed) for new Masters coursework, Honours and Postgraduate Diploma students.
- Registration commences for First-year undergraduate students on 23 February and closes on 14 March (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Only First-Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards. Students can collect their student card at any campus in the next few weeks. In order to gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- If you are a senior student under the age of 18 on 18 January OR a First-year student under the age of 18 on the day you register, you and your parent/guardian should sign the underage agreement form and submit this completed form to the Faculty before you will be able to register.
GET A FREE LAPTOP