The management of the University of the Free State (UFS) has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“University of the Free State (UFS) Application Requirement – ufs.ac.za application Requirement, UFS Registration Requirement, available below.”
UFS Application Requirement / Registration Requirement
The Postgraduate Programme in Africa Studies comprises Honours, Masters, and Doctoral degrees.
The general admission regulations of the University regarding postgraduate study apply conjointly with the following rules:
- A B-degree or four-year Diploma with relevant majors grants admission to the Honours Degree which runs over a period of one year.
- An Honours Degree or any other equivalent qualification(s) with relevant course content (minimum of 128 credits) renders admission to a structured Masters with course work, where half the credits are allocated to a mini-dissertation. The taught M.A. runs over a period of at least one year.
- An Honours Degree or any other equivalent qualification(s) with the relevant course content of at least 128 credits renders admission to a research M.A. with a dissertation of 130 credits as a requirement. The research M.A. runs over a period of at least one year (full-time).
- A Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in accordance with the general admission requirements of the University is the minimum requirement for the PhD.
Therefore, the UFS Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- UFS General Requirement Portal – https://www.ufs.ac.za/humanities/departments-and-divisions/centre-for-gender-and-africa-studies-home/unlisted-pages/prospective-students/admission-requirements-20
From the Link above, you can access the UFS Application Requirement / Registration Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.