The management of the Central Johannesburg TVET College has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“CJC Application Requirement. cjc.edu.za Application Requirement, Central Johannesburg TVET College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
Table of Contents
CJC Admission Requirement / Application Requirement
Admission Requirements for NC(V) Students
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
Admission Requirements for NATED Students
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
- Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).
Therefore, the Central Johannesburg TVET College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- Central Johannesburg TVET College General Requirement Portal – https://cjc.edu.za/admission-requirements/
From the Link above, you can access the Central Johannesburg TVET College, Central Johannesburg TVET College Admission Requirement – cjc.edu.za Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.