Exxaro Bursary Programme 2021 – Exxaro Career, Exxaro Forms, Exxaro Training Programme, Exxaro Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
Exxaro Bursary Programme 2021
“To ensure a constant flow of young talent into the company, Exxaro offers bursaries to potential applicants with exceptional skills. Successful applicants will be required to work for Exxaro after graduation for a period equivalent to the bursary duration.”
- 30th April 2021
- 9 – 12 Months
- Minimum of level 5 for English First Language or a level 5 for English Second Language in Grade 11 or Grade 12.
- Minimum of level 6 for Mathematics and a level 6 for Physical Science in Grade 11 or Grade 12.
- Full-time students at an accredited South African university
- South African citizenship
- For a B Tech course: Minimum of level 5 for Mathematics, Science and English.
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Book fees
- Meal allowance
- Residence fees and cash allowance for miscellaneous expenses such as a laptop or tablet.
Fields of study
Students who are currently in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study, towards one of these qualifications may apply:
- Civil Engineering (BEng)
- Chemical Engineering (BEng)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
- Metallurgy Engineering (BEng)
- Mining Engineering (BEng)
- Mining Surveying (B Tech MRM)
- Mining Technician (B Tech)
- Geology (BSc)
Please know that the beneficiary will have an opportunity to join the company through its Professional-in-Training programme upon graduation. The PIT aims to provide further learning to the new graduate in preparation for a potential leadership role within the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for bursary support and the opportunity to join the company will need to fill out the online bursary application form on its recruitment page. Simply click on the link to start the process.
Address: Roger Dyason Road Pretoria West 0183 South Africa
Post: PO Box 9229 Pretoria 0001 South Africa
Tel: +27 12 307 5000
Fax: +27 12 323 3400