Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme 2022 – Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared Career, Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared Forms, Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared Training Programme, Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared Opportunities 2022…
Table of Contents
“Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK universities.”
- 9 April 2022
- Cranfield University Commonwealth Shared
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Process Engineering MSc
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Environmental Management for Business MSc
- Future Food Sustainability MSc
- Geographical Information Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
The scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor usually the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed).
- Approved tuition and examination fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,110 per month (rates quoted at 2019-2020 levels).
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person;
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October;
- By August, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard;
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country;
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
➡ SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY