The Ghana Technical University College, GTUC School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the general public.
GTUC Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
To apply for admission to our Masters programmes, applicants must have:
- A first degree not below second class lower division from an accredited university.
- Diploma (HND) or 2-year Diploma from an accredited university
- Chartered Membership from professional qualifying bodies; ACCA, ICAG, CILT, ICBA or CIPS (for applicants applying to Coventry and Anhalt University programmes only).
- Applicants with third class or pass degrees are required to attend a one-month mandatory refresher course and pass an interview to qualify for a programme.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working / professional experience is required for applicants to MBA programmes.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
» READ MORE FROM THE OFFICIAL PAGE.
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.