The Pentecost University College, PUC School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the general public.
Table of Contents
PUC Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
Postgraduate Studies & Research Programmes
A candidate seeking admission to the various degree programmes must:
- Have obtained a good first degree (at least, a Second Class Lower Division) in an appropriate field of study from a recognized academic institution.
- Submit an official transcript of academic record. Submit a certified copy of a certificate.
- Submit, at least two referee’s reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer.
- Satisfy any additional requirements prescribed by the University. These may include relevant work experience, a written entrance examination and/or an interview.
In special cases, an applicant who does not have a first degree but is otherwise adjudged suitable may be admitted into the programme. Such an applicant must:
- Have special knowledge and considerable experience in his/her area of interest.
- Have, at least, GCE ‘O’ Level/SSSCE/WASSCE passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Have a Diploma in the relevant field of study
- Be, at least, 35 years of age.
A candidate who possesses a first degree with a Third Class or Pass may be considered for admission into the programme. Such an applicant will be required to:
- Submit a transcript of his/her academic record.
- Pass a selection interview
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.