The Takoradi Technical University, TTU School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the general public.
TTU Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
Applicants with the following certificates are eligible to apply:
- Bachelor of Technology (B-TECH), Bachelor of Art (BA), BA Communication Design/BFA/BA in Printing, Publishing Studies, Graphic Design or related Visual/Creative Art certificates
- BA. BSc. BFA in Textiles and Fashion, Home Economics (Clothing)
- B-TECH/BSc/BA in Hospitality and Tourism
- B-TECH/BSc/BA in Statistics
- B-TECH/BSc. in Petroleum
- BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B-TECH/BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- B-TECH/BSc/BEng/BArch/BBEnv in Construction Engineering Management, Civil Engineering Construction Technology, Quantity Surveying, Building Technology and any other related programme
- B-TECH/BA in Marketing, Procurement, Tourism, Hospitality, Arts and any other related programme.
All applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any accredited tertiary institution.
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.