The Management of The University of Cape Coast School of Nursing wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the UCC School of Nursing Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on UCC School of Nursing Application Requirement, UCC School of Nursing Application Dates, UCC School of Nursing Application for Admission, snm.ucc.edu.gh Admission Applications…
Table of Contents
- 1 University of Cape Coast School of Nursing Application Dates for Admission
- 2 UCC School of Nursing Application Requirements
- 3 UCC School of Nursing Application Details
- 4 UCC School of Nursing Online Application Form
- 5 Contact UCC School of Nursing for Help
University of Cape Coast School of Nursing Application Dates for Admission
- University of Cape Coast School of Nursing Application Closing Date is
- Undergraduate: 29th MAY.
- Mature Applicants (MEE): 8th MAY.
- Direct Applicants: 31st AUGUST.
UCC School of Nursing Application Requirements
The UCC School of Nursing Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The WAEC Certificate
- Have you calculated your Cut off point? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
UCC School of Nursing Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at UCC School of Nursing, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Applicants must have passed in all core subjects including, English, Mathematics, and Science. In addition, candidates must have obtained a good aggregate in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- BSc/BA degree in nursing or midwifery (minimum) and should also be a registered nurse (all nursing programmes) or midwife of good standing with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMCG)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- MA/MSc/MPhil/Ph.D. in Nursing, Midwifery or related field is an added advantage
UCC School of Nursing Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
UCC School of Nursing Online Application Form
Below is the listed UCC School of Nursing Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all UCC School of Nursing study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students UCC School of Nursing are able to accommodate per programme.
Only one application form is to be submitted.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact UCC School of Nursing for Help
For more information on how to apply to the UCC School of Nursing, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the UCC School of Nursing’s Admissions Department using the link below.