The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the November/December examination registration date for 2022 private candidates. Following this announcement, interested candidates are advised to apply within the stipulated deadline.
“WAEC registration 2022, WAEC Ghana, WAEC registration portal 2022, NovDec registration 2022, WAEC registration portal here, WAEC registration portal admission notice, WAEC ghana latest news, log in to WAEC registration portal…”
Table of Contents
WAEC Registration 2022
The West African Examinations Council, WAEC wishes to inform the general public that registration of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates will commence on Tuesday, 22nd June 2022, and end on Tuesday, 10th August 2022.
WAEC Registration Procedure
Detailed information on the registration procedure, prospective candidates are to log onto the WAEC website www.waecgh.org.
Candidates are advised to read the manual of registration available on the website carefully before proceeding to register and note the following;
- Candidates are to note that there is a biometric component of the registration, which includes the capturing of fingerprints and photographs of candidates.
- Candidates are required to start the registration process by contacting internet cafes with the requisite equipment for the capturing of their fingerprints.
- Candidates may continue the registration process anywhere on their own after the biometric registration, which should include capturing their fingerprints.
Upon submitting their entries online, candidates should print an invoice that they have to submit to a designated bank to effect payment of the registration fee by cash. The list of designated banks can be found in the manual of registration.
How to Registration for WAEC
Below are the steps to log in to register for West African Examinations Council, WAEC;
Navigate to WAEC Portal https://www.waecgh.org/
Click on ‘WAEC school Registration’ or simply click here
On the West African Examinations Council Online Registration and Financial Solution portal, log in with your ID and Password to start registration.
After a successful login, follow the steps respectively.
- Candidates should read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements.
- The Council advises candidates not to make payments to any persons other than the designated banks only.
- The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid.