With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories.
Table of Contents
World Vision Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company : World Vision
- Closing Date : 26th August 2023
- Build technical capacity of Project Managers in the areas of concept paper development, proposal and reports writing.
- Support Team Leaders to coordinate assessments, designs / redesign, baselines, evaluations, transitions and other operational research activities at Operation Base.
- Support Project Managers to develop a Plan of Action to monitor the implementation of audit and evaluation recommendations, and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
- Provide technical backstopping in the production of Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning documents.
- Review and submit semi-annual and annual programmes and projects reports as well as budgets and detailed implementation plans
- Support Project Managers to capture essential data required for entry into Project Management Information System,
- Coordinate and provide timely feedback on review work flow processes at the Operation base level.
- Work in close collaboration with programmatic sectoral technical specialists to ensure an integrated implementation approach in the projects & programs implemented by Project Managers.
Education / Work Experience
- First Degree in development planning / research / related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in Design Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Adequate hands-on experience in the construction and review of multi-year log frames.
- Adequate skills in planning and conducting research.
- Must have the ability to build the capacity of Project Managers in Design, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Must have the ability to design/redesign baselines.
- Must have strong leadership Skills.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Ability to work and contribute to team building environment especially in a matrix reporting system.