www.sats.edu.za Password Reset – How to Change the South African Theological Seminary student login Password, Sats password reset, Sats Manage Password, SATS password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Change/Reset Sats Student Portal Login Password
To manage your Sats password, please contact the school via the provided link below;
- To change your password, navigate https://my.sats.edu.za/login/forgot_password.php
- Next, submit your username or your email address
- If Boston City Campus can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.