www.ukzn.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the University of KwaZulu-Natal student login Password, UKZN password reset, UKZN Manage Password, UKZN password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
How to Change/Reset UKZN Student Portal Login Password
To manage your UP password, please follow these steps:
- To start, Navigate to the Online Password Self Service at www.passwordchange.ukzn.ac.za.
- The old password will be needed,
- Next, insert a New Password
- Confirm the newly inserted Password
- Then Submit
- If there should be any error, Cancel the session and retry.
See other methods below on PDF formate, as uploaded by the UKZN management.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a Comment Below.
You got all the luck you need.