www.usb.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the University of Stellenbosch Business School student login Password, USB password reset, USB Manage Password, USB password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Change/Reset USB Student Portal Login Password
To manage your USB password, please contact the school via the provided link below;
- To change your password, navigate to https://web-apps.sun.ac.za/user-password-manage
Note that you need to know your current password. Choose this option if your password is about to expire or if you want to change your password for any other reason e.g. if you suspect someone other than yourself knows your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you need to have a cellphone number or external email address on record with Stellenbosch University.
- After confirming your cellphone number or external email address, a one-time-PIN (OTP) will be sent to your chosen option to allow you to set a new password for the username provided.
- Do the needful.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.