www.uwc.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the University of the Western Cape student login Password, UWC password reset, UWC Manage Password, UWC password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
How to Change/Reset UWC Student Portal Login Password
To manage your UP password, please follow these steps:
- To start, go to the Self Service Password Portal screen.
Please note that you must be able to log in and access your UWC email account in order to change your UWC Network ID password. If you are not able to log in to your email, please contact the ICS Servicedesk for assistance at email@example.com or 021 9592000.
- Enter your UWC Network ID and your UWC email address to reset your password.
- The self-service portal will send you an email.
- When you receive the email, click the link inside to complete the password reset.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.