Mauritius Commercial Bank is a commercial bank in Mauritius. It was one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Mauritius, the country’s central bank and the nation’s banking regulator. The bank’s headquarters are located in Port Louis, Mauritius
Table of Contents
MCB provides various banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers, and financial institutions worldwide, which include current, savings, fixed deposit, foreign currency, and foreign currency term deposit accounts; credit and debit cards; bank guarantees; safe deposit lockers; confidential.
- Customer Care.
How Can I Check My MCB Balance?
Simply send a text (SMS) to 8701 and perform simple banking operations, whenever you need it. No need to find a branch or ATM to: Check your account balance. See your last five transactions.
How Do I Check My Balance?
- Log In Online. You can check your account balance online anytime—and much more.
- Mobile Apps and Text Messages. Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices make it easy to check on accounts from just about anywhere.
- Use an ATM.
- Call the Bank.
- Set up Alerts.
- Talk to a Teller.
How Do I Log Into MCB App?
Visit any MCB ATM, insert your ATM card and enter your ATM PIN for authentication. Select MCB Mobile Banking Services. Enter the mobile number you want to register for MCB Mobile. Confirm your mobile number You will receive 3 SMSs confirming registration, activation and a link to set your Login PIN.
How Do I Unlock My MCB Online Account?
Call Centre 111-000-622 to get it locked. It is a feature which will help you while tracking any option for MCB Internet Banking.
How can I transfer money from one bank account to another online?
- Online bank transfers. Log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment.
- Telephone transfers. Call your bank’s telephone banking service.
- In-branch bank transfers. If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
Tel: +92 21 111 000 622.
+92 21 111 802 802.