The South African Police Service (SAPS) has launched a massive, nationwide recruitment drive looking for rookies to begin training in 2020. So far, the authority of the South Africa Police Service has officially announced the online registration closing date for the 2020 SAPS Recruitment exercise.
To apply for the available vacancies, navigate to the provided link below
- South African Police Service (SAPS) Vacancies — saps.gov.za Recruitment 2020
- SAPS Career Portal: SA Police Service Jobs.
Before any further information, let’s look closely at the questions People Ask (FAQ).
- How much do SAPS constables earn?
- How long is the SAPS training?
- How much do police earn in South Africa?
- How can I become a police officer in South Africa?
How much do police earn in South Africa?
- Police officers: R120.00 – R243.00 per year.
- Police Sergeants: R185.00 – R233.00 per year.
- Higher ranking officials can earn more than R4500.00 per year.
SAPS Vacancies Closing Date 2020
The official SAPS has announced the online registration closing date for the 2020 South Africa Police Service Recruitment exercise.
The South Africa Police Service Application Form Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Closing Date: 15 October 2020
Applicants should note that once the given date expires, the online Application portal will be closed until the 2020/2021 Recruitment exercise. Therefore, anticipating applicants should take action immediately before the official closing date.