The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) first semester registration is closed and the second semester of the 2021/2022 session has started.
Table of Contents
How to Register for Second Semester at TUT
To Register at TUT for second semester, you’ll have to follow the instructions below.
Registrations/subject additions 2nd semester 2021
Online registrations/subject additions commences on 2 October 2021 and the closing date is 16 October 2021.
Policing Courses Contact
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +27 86 608 5728 (Durban Policing students)
- E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +27 86 518 9153 (Cape Town Policing students)
Traffic Courses Contact
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +27 86 515 2275
Policing Students: (Old Qualification Ndpo99) Are Allowed A Once-off Opportunity To Add A Follow Up Subject (Example: Lbp201b) For The 2nd Semester, Only If You Are Registered For A Special Or Re-examination For The Pre-requisite Subject (Example: Lbp101b) In The 1st Semester.
The Registration Will Be Cancelled Again Automatically If You Do Not Pass The Pre-requisite Subject In The First Semester.
Please consult the TUT Prospectus Part 9 for all requirements for new qualifications.
Please note that the information contained in the 2021 General Online Subject Registration Information document attached below is of utmost importance.
Please print and read the document carefully before attempting to register online.
- General Registration Information 2021 Distance Education
- How to activate TUT4life
- Distance Education Exam Venue Selection form 1st Semester 2021Exam Venue Selection form 1st Semester 2021
- Distance Education Exam Venue Selection form 1st Semester 2021
- Subjects N Dip Dip & B Tech Traffic 1st Semester 2021
- Subjects N Dip, Dip & B Tech Traffic 2nd Semester 2021
- Subjects N Dip, Dip & B Tech Policing 1st Semester 2021
- Subjects N Dip, Dip & B Tech Policing 2nd Semester 2021
The relevant prospectus will be accessible via the online registration panel.
Recommended – TUT Registration Dates 2022.