The Vaal University of Technology, VUT Student Portal provides help for the student to perform certain academic actions like;
Check VUT Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calander, Application Status and more here on Beraportal and My VUT login – www.vut.ac.za/vut-student-portal/
Table of Contents
VUT Student Portal Login
There are two main portals for the Vaal University of Technology students,
This is the main student portal where you can access various services such as academic records, financial statements, timetables, and online applications.
Here’s how to log in to iEnabler:
- Go to the Vaal University of Technology iEnabler login page: https://ienablerprod.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Enter your student number and click “Request PIN“.
- A PIN will be sent to your VUT email account.
- Go to your VUT email (your student number is your username and your date of birth is your password) and check for the PIN.
- Enter the PIN in the iEnabler login page and click “Login“.
VUT Student Portal
This portal provides access to information and resources specific to students, such as the academic calendar, VUTela e-learning platform, and student support services.
Here’s how to log in to the VUT Student Portal:
- Go to the VUT Student Portal website: https://www.vut.ac.za/vut-student-portal/
- Click on “Student Self-Service“.
- Enter your student number and password.
- Click on “Login“.
- If you are a new student, you will need to register for an iEnabler account before you can log in. You can do this by clicking on “New User Registration” on the iEnabler login page.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on “Forgot Password?” on either of the login pages.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.