The management of Buffalo City TVET College has revealed information about your application, therefore we have put together easy steps to guide you through the process.
Table of Contents
How to Check Buffalo City TVET College Application Status
There are a few ways you can check your application status at Buffalo City TVET College:
Online Application Portal
- If you applied online, you can check your status through the college’s online application portal: https://ienabler.bccollege.co.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1startup?x_processcode=ITS_OAP
- You will need your student number and application reference number to log in.
- The portal will display your application status, as well as any additional information or documents you may need to submit.
Contact the Admissions Office
- You can also contact the Admissions Office directly to inquire about your application status.
- The contact details for each campus are available on the college website: Buffalo City TVET College Contact Details: Website, Address, Phone Number and More
- Be sure to have your student number or application reference number ready when you call.
- Make sure you are checking the application status for the correct academic year.
- If you have not received any updates on your application status after a reasonable amount of time, you can contact the Admissions Office to follow up.
- It is important to keep your contact information up-to-date so that the college can reach you if they need to.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.