Capitec Bank is a South African retail bank. As of August 2017, the bank was the second-largest retail bank in South Africa, based on the number of customers, with 120,000 customer opening new accounts per month.
Table of Contents
- Established: 1 March 2001
- Listed on JSE: 18 February 2002
- Registration: SA Reserve Bank
- Active clients: 10 million
- Branches: 826*
- Employees: over 13 333*
- Shareholders’ funds: R19 billion*
- International payments partners: MasterCard and Visa
- Auditors: PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc.
- Registered address: 1 Quantum Street, Techno Park, Stellenbosch
Capitec’s business model is focused on providing value to its customer(s) by providing low costs, giving customers the freedom to pay as they transact, and by offering the highest interest rate on deposits.
From one banking solution and innovative tech to Sunday and paperless banking, everything we do is to make your life easier and empower you to take control of your money.
Contact Capitec Bank
T 021 941 1377
F +27 21 941 0770
T 0860 66 77 06
F +27 21 941 0790
T 0860 66 77 89
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.