An international sports betting company operating in Ghana is looking for an Affiliate manager who will support the business and senior staff in accomplishing our marketing goals.
The Affiliate Manager plays an essential role in contributing to the growth of the business. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with affiliate partners to generate revenue by promoting our products and services through third-party websites, social media and affiliate systems.
FAQs: “Top 10 International Betting Sites, International Betting Apps, Foreign Betting Sites that Accept Nigeria, Top 20 Betting Sites, All Betting Sites, Richest Bet Company in The World, Top 50 Betting Sites in Nigeria, Best Betting Bookies“
Table of Contents
International Sports Betting Company Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: International Sports Betting Company
Affiliate Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiating new and existing agreements with affiliate partners
- Researching and onboarding new affiliate partners.
- Planning and creating bespoke campaigns with existing affiliates to improve ROI.
- Resolve day to day issues and answering questions
- Identify key affiliates within your network and work closely with them to generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Analyzing demographic data and statistics to identify emerging markets and opportunities for new products or services
- Provide Daily, weekly and MTD reports on affiliate platform and partners
- Work with finance to calculate and prepare Affiliate payments on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc
- Develop new marketing strategies and promotions
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program performance.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify and seek out new opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on all products and services offered by the company to be able to effectively promote them to affiliates
- Attend relevant conferences and networking events to build and maintain relationships with existing and potential affiliates
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Training team members to ensure that they understand company policies and procedures
Affiliate Manager Requirements & Skills
- 2 Years of experience as an affiliate manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Communication
- Strong experience and understanding of online marketing and acquisition channels in the industry
- Strong sales, Time Management, Organizational and negotiation skills
- Experience with Revenue share and CPA (Cost Per Action) payment models
- Knowledge of the Country Gambling legislation and Compliance
- Familiarity with Affiliate tracking Platform like Raven Track ,Income Access etc.
- Knowledge in SEO (Search Engine Optimization and basic HTML/CSS and social media marketing will be an advantage
- Ability to write clear and professional content for affiliates
- Ability to work remotely, independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and Goal/Result driven