The Chemonics International Vacancies – www.chemonics.com Recruitment 2022, Chemonics International Jobs, Chemonics International Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
Chemonics International Jobs Details
Chemonics International hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Regional Logistics Officer, interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Chemonics International
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
- Location: Upper West Region
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- The Regional Logistic Officer will primarily provide technical support to the Regional Health Administration (RHAs) to implement supply chain prioritized interventions.
- The Officer will organize, coordinate and facilitate the implementation of health commodities supply chain activities at the regional level in collaboration with GHS, MOH Headquarters, and Implementing Partners (IPs).
- The officer will specifically support the Regional Health Administration in the implementation of the Ghana Integrated Logistics Management Information System (GhiLMIS), standardization and scale-up of last mile distribution (LMD), inventory management of program commodities, gathering, and analysis of logistics data to inform supply chain decisions at the regional level, bi-monthly central level distribution, provision of targeted supportive supervision to lower level health facilities and, associated reporting requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and monitor the implementation of last-mile distribution (LMD) in the region and provide technical assistance for the implementation of a standardized framework including the tasks associated with determining commodity volume as part of implementing the LMD initiative.
- Provide supply chain management technical assistance to the RHA and RMS to support lower-level health systems strengthening initiatives through regular targeted supportive supervision to districts and service delivery points.
- Support the RMSs and health facilities to prepare and submit accurate and timely inventory and stock status reports including key recommendations to Programs (NACP, NMCP, FHD, TB) and identified regional and central level stakeholders. Similarly, follow up with the Programs and central level authorities to provide feedback on submitted reports to the RMSs and appropriate health facilities.
- Support the implementation of the Ghana Integrated Logistics Management Information System (GhiLMIS) through the following activities:
- Support and ensure the collection, validation, and consolidation of data from Health Facilities for On-Boarding
- Work with RMS manager and regional GhiLMS team to ensure optimum use of GhiLMIS at the RMS and service delivery points (SDP) onboarded on the system.
- Work closely with the RMS Manager and program coordinators at the regional level to generate orders for program commodities from the central level.
- Ensure needed reports are generated from the system to support management decision making
- Conduct supportive Supervision to provide end-users with on-the-job training to ensure system usability as well as provide support to address key concerns that users may have.
- Provide a Basic level of support where GhiLMIS issues are logged into the GhiLMIS Help Desk, triaged, troubleshot, and elementary problems are resolved.
- Support and ensure a functioning regional level supply chain coordinating committee and facilitate regular meetings of the committee
- Participate in forecasting, quantification, and procurement planning of health commodities
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Supply chain or business-related discipline.
- Understands Ghana Public Health Value Chain
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in supply chain management including experience with, order management, inventory management, warehousing/storage, and product distribution.
- Data analysis, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to lead meetings.
- Resourcefulness and a desire to help others.
- Excellent diplomatic, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- The ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
- Must be able to learn and support new and fast-changing technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a good command of the English language
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
For more information concerning Chemonics International Jobs, send enquiries to the contact details below;
Address: 1717 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006