The Delegation of the European Union Vacancies – www.eeas.europa.eu Recruitment 2022, The Delegation of the European Union Jobs, The Delegation of the European Union Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
- 1 The Delegation of the European Union Jobs Details
- 1.1 Job Content
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 Need help?
The Delegation of the European Union Jobs Details
Delegation of the European Union hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Accounts Clerk. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Delegation of the European Union
- Deadline: 25th October 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- To provide financial and administrative assistance to the administrative section under the direct supervision of the Head of Administration and in close collaboration with the Accountant (Administrative Assistant)
- To analyse financial information and assist in preparing the monthly financial report for the Imprest Account
- To carry out general office work of secretarial nature as directed
Functions and Duties
Financial Initiating Agent in Accounting System (ABAC):
- Encoding of invoices, preparation of Payment Requests and Payment Orders, screening of supporting documents, verifying the third parties data.
- Registration of third parties and their bank details (Legal Entity Form and Bank file). Follow-up with Headquarters
- Processing of missions and plane ticket payments
- Processing of medical bills from various hospitals
- Processing of Rent Advance payment for expatriate staff
- Processing reimbursement of representation cost
- Reimbursements of expenses related to the Residence
- Register separately the recoverable VAT under the appropriate suspense accounts
- Link good receipts to invoice when an asset is acquired
- Management of the Petty Cash (GHS) according to the EEAS rules
- Voucher entry and reconciliation of cash payments in excel Journal
- Reimbursements of small expenses
Budget Management System for Delegations (BUDGDEL)
- Budget monitoring to ensure funds are always available when needed
- Create budget requests for specific expenses and commit same in ABAC
- Select and link posting criteria to the appropriate committee in ABAC
Execution of Payment on Local Bank
- Verification of the authorizations to pay from Headquarters (LOCPAY)
- Encoding payments for suppliers or third parties on the online banking payment platform.
- Prepare bank transfers and issue cheques when necessary
- Regular labelling and filing of payments and other documents
- Assist with the justifying documents for Ex-post-control transactions
- Issue VRPOs – VAT Relief Purchase Order for all tax invoices and keep a separate record in excel for the GRA
- Process TIN number registration and handle VAT refund for expatriate staff
- Follow-up on suppliers for the submission of bills
- Act as a backup for the Accountant (Administrative Assistant) during absences
- Any additional requests from the Head of Administration or the Head of Delegation
Qualification Required & Experience
- Min HND Accountancy (Higher National Diploma) or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar field.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in performing the above-mentioned tasks
Knowledge of Languages
- Fluent in English both oral and written(C2 Level)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application and supporting documents by email to – email@example.com (link sends e-mail) indicating as the subject – “Application LA: Accounts Clerk – [Family Name and first name]“.
The package should include a cover letter, a detailed CV and one reference. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and an interview. Recruitment of the successful candidate will be subject to medical fitness.
For more information concerning the action aid ghana, send inquiries to the contact link below;