Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Table of Contents
Deloitte Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company : Deloitte
- Closing Date : 28 August 2023
We are seeking a suitably qualified high performing professional to join our Global Employer Services in our Tax and Regulatory Department. This role will be responsible for identifying and applying relevant professional, regulatory, technical and industry standards in delivering clients’ projects/engagements while providing support to project team members.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member firms and work with several high-profile multinational organisations and develop their leadership capabilities.
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for clients while addressing employer and employee obligations
- Manage workflow of tax return compliance workload and consulting projects
- Ensure services provided are within the agreed service level and scope
- Provide high quality client service and support for clients’ international assignment programmes
- Build and maintain trusting relationship with clients’ international assignment programme contacts
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- Work effectively with other team members to manage engagements with clients
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
- Must have graduated from a recognized university in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or a related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA or other relevant recognised professional body.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with individual tax issues pertaining to expatriates, domestic and foreign tax compliance, jurisdictions, and their implications.
- Clients’ service driven with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, presentation and organisational skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Data management and analysis experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage.