We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Transfer Pricing team in our Tax and Regulatory Department. This role will be responsible for providing support in delivering clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to subordinates and providing support to project team members.
Table of Contents
Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company : Deloitte
- Closing Date : 30th August 2023
- Participate in conducting functional, risk, business, industry, intercompany transactions and economic analysis for clients.
- Prepare Transfer Pricing (TP) reports and TP returns
- Work as part of a team to represent clients on Transfer Pricing audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority.
- Support engagement management activities for clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
- Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in a consulting, legal firm or tax authority.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the transfer pricing guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage