The Encyclopaedia Africana Project Vacancies – Encyclopaedia Africana Project Recruitment 2022, The Encyclopaedia Africana Project Jobs, The Encyclopaedia Africana Project Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The Encyclopaedia Africana Project Jobs Details
Encyclopaedia Africana Project hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Officer / Editor. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Encyclopaedia Africana Project
- Deadline: 19 November 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver on particular work strands relating to specific projects including writing and editing of articles for content and publication.
- Plan the content for publications according to the Project’s publication style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements,
- Exercise editorial quality control measures on articles submitted for publication,
- Work closely with others as part of a team and with external stakeholders to assemble, edit, manage relationships and deliver work on deadlines;
- As assigned, will serve as a primary proposal writer, use writing skills to transform technical content and conceptual design into polished proposals that are responsive to donor guidelines,
- Prepares progress reports against annual work plans and recommend changes to activities as appropriate to achieve programme objectives;
- Any other duties as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Master’s degree in Humanities, English, Publishing Studies, Communication Studies, or other related fields from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of 5 years continuous or combined experience in research and publishing.
- An understanding of publishing production is required.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and oral communication skills, with proven ability to write clear and concise reports.
How to Apply
All application letters should send a detailed CV. copies of certificates and contact details of three (3) Referees to – email@example.com or to the address provided below;
The Ag. Director Encyclopaedia Africana Project
P. O. Box 2797
For more information concerning the Encyclopaedia Africana Project, send inquiries to the contact details below;