The Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited Vacancies – www.fiasemanbank.com.gh Recruitment 2023, Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited Jobs, Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited Jobs Details
The Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of General Manager. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
- Location: Bogoso
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- The General Manager shall be responsible for the overall management of the bank’s business by ensuring effective implementation of the Board of Directors and Management Policies, Strategic Decisions and compliance with Bank of Ghana and other regulatory requirements.
The key responsibilities of the General Manager shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of
all departments, units, and branches
- Execute the responsibilities of a General Manager in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure the bank’s financial viability and cost structure are regularly analyzed and appropriate measures are taken to monitor and optimize revenue in relation to the bank’s operations and services provided.
- Prepare and present required papers to the board and board committee meetings and preside over management committee meetings.
- Ensure the board receives regular reports on the current state of the business and its decisions are timely communicated and implemented.
- Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports as required.
- Ensure the bank’s interests are properly presented and protected at all time.
- Ensure a well-motivated and team-spirited workforce.
- Represent the bank’s interest in its dealings with stakeholders. Ensure effective co-operation with present and potential development partners the bank
- Ensure accelerated growth of the bank through the provision and sale of sustainable products and services.
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualification, Experience and Attributes Required
- A minimum of a post-graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution and /or full professional qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline with a minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification experience with at least five (5) years in a key management position.
- Must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership and managerial
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive growth.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc. Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking).
- Ability to use T-24 Banking Application Software
- Must be honest, resilient stress and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, a curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates/testimonials plus names and addresses of two (2) referees to:
Head – Business Development
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited
P. O. BOX 80
For more information concerning Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited, send enquiries to the contact details below;
Address: 2 Bogoso – Tarkwa Rd,
Prestea – Huni Valley District