The Governing Council of the Christ Apostolic University College (CAUC) invites applications from qualified and competent persons for the position of Human Resource Manager.
FAQs: “Byteworks Enugu, Byte Music, Byte Music Player“
Table of Contents
Bytetunes Music Entertainment Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Bytetunes Music Entertainment
- Closing Date : 30 April 2023
1) Manage daily operation for vendor payments, reimbursement, cash management, fixed assets and other financial relevant tasks
2) Coordinate on payroll and employee benefits payments
3) Manage month end closing in accordance with Corporate & Group requirements and schedules, prepare local ledgers compliant with tax rules and accounting requirements
4) Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial reports and analyses for purpose of group consolidated reports and internal management
5) Support Finance Manager in the preparation of management reports including budget, forecasts, variance analyses, etc.
6) Provide advice on local accounting and finance process to enhance internal control and conduct training to staffs on expense claim, IT annual return and other finance related issues when necessary
7) Perform tax calculations for companies and staffs and ensure all tax filings are accomplished before specified timelines
8) Perform various statutory statistics, reports, registrations and filings as required within deadlines
9) Support internal and external audit
10) Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
1) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, audit or equivalent
2) Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, finance or related field preferably in Chinese company
3)Work independently and drive projects on your own.
4) Proficient in financial ERP system and MS office (experience of Kingdee or UF financial software is preferred)
5) Team player with strong Hands-on ability and Can-do attitude