Are you interested in pursuing a course at the Ghana School Of Law (GSL)? Do you wish to Study at GSL? Here, you can get access to the GSL Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ghana School Of Law, GSL Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at Ghana School Of Law
Ghana School Of Law, GSL Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Ghana School Of Law
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing GSL Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
GSL Core Requirements
- ALL LLB graduates from the Faculties of Law of Public Universities in Ghana, including KNUST, Kumasi; University of Ghana(Legon), and GIMPA approved by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) and the General Legal Council (GLC).
- ALL LLB graduates from the Faculties of Law of Private University Colleges in Ghana approved by the NAB and GLC.
- ALL Ghanaian LLB graduates or holders of equivalent law degrees from Universities in the United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, and other common law jurisdictions who have obtained passes in all the prescribed subjects/courses for admission to the Professional Law Course.
- See full Requirement here – GSL Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
Ghana School Of Law Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Ghana School Of Law
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the GSL application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Complete all details on the form. https://admissions.gslaw.online/
Upload your passport picture (make sure the picture is the required size (e. 2M; read
instructions on form). Your picture will be displayed when you click on “Save and Continue”.
Upload all the relevant documents
Submit Application Only when You Have Completed All Entries on The Forms.
For any queries and further information please call +233 307003230