Are you interested in pursuing a course at the KAAF University College (KAAFUni)? Do you wish to Study at KAAFUni? Here, you can get access to the KAAFUni Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 KAAF University College, KAAFUni Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at KAAF University College
KAAF University College, KAAFUni Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The KAAF University College
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing KAAFUni Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
KAAFUni Core Requirements
I. SSCE – Applicant must obtain six (6) credit passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects which must include English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social studies and any three (3) relevant elective subjects.
II. WASSCE – Applicant must obtain six (6) credit passes (A1-C6) in three (3) core subjects which must include English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three (3) relevant elective subjects.
III. GCE ‘A’ LEVEL – Applicant must obtain three (3) passes (at least Grade D) in relevant subjects in addition to five (5) credit passes (at least Grade 6) at GCE O’ Level which must include English Language, Mathematics, General Science / any Science subject.
IV. ABCE – Applicant must obtain three (3) passes (at least Grade D). V. HND – (2nd Class Lower) division or better with 2 years working experience. Applicants for Engineering would undertake a one-semester Bridging (Top-up) programme. Successful candidates will be admitted to Level 300.
- See full Requirement here – KAAFUni Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
KAAF University College Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at KAAF University College
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the KAAFUni application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Go to the homepage – https://kaafuni.edu.gh/application-procedure/
Click on “Apply Online” on the Main Menu
Register for “Login Pin”
Fill the forms appropriately
Upload certified copies of your certificates, result slip and any other relevant documents
Upload scanned passport size photograph
For any queries and further information please call +233 20112 1353 / +233 20020 3959