The Johns Hopkins Vacancies – www.jdlinkoil.com Recruitment 2023, The Johns Hopkins Jobs, The Johns Hopkins Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The Johns Hopkins Jobs Details
Johns Hopkins hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Johns Hopkins
- Deadline: 28 May 2023
- Location: Ghana
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor will provide leadership in improving the abilities of the Health Promotion Division (HPD) and its staff at national and subnational levels to fulfill their mandate through strategic leadership, coordination, and harmonization of all SBC interventions in the country.
- S/he will lead the design and implementation of a capacity development plan for the Ghana Health Service/Health Promotion Division (GHS/HPD) and its workforce at the national, regional, district, and sub-district level to be able to develop systems such as policies, communication strategy, continued professional development approaches, etc. to conduct evidence-based SBC interventions.
- S/he will be responsible for all institutional and human capacity development as well as the development of training manuals, tools, and materials for pre-and in-service education; community-level SBC activities; and continued professional development; etc.
- S/he will work closely with and cultivate collaborative management relationships with the Ghana Health Service at all levels.
- S/he will work with other senior staff to monitor activities and proactively engage, coordinate, and convene public and private actors to advance the practice of SBC in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
The proposed Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor must meet or exceed all the following specific requirements:
- A senior technical expert with an advanced degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Capacity Development, or Public Health.
- At least 10 years of experience working with USAID or in a similar role in international health, including experience in designing and implementing organizational and human capacity assessments, knowledge management systems, capacity building development activities especially for public institutions.
- Must be familiar and demonstrate experience working with the Ghana Health Service, assessing organizational and human capacity needs, communications, and knowledge management skills.
- Must have a clear understanding of the Ghana health system, health promotion policies and programs, and capacity development priorities.
- Must demonstrate excellent facilitation and team management skills.
- Experience in organizing professional events and learning activities is required.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and at least one local Ghanaian language.
- Experience working across Ghanaian government bodies.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click below to submit their application for this position:
Each candidate will be asked to fill out a few questions about their qualifications and be asked to submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume outlining relevant experiences, and contacts for three professional references.
For more information concerning Johns Hopkins, send inquiries to the contact link below;