The Marie Stopes International Ghana Vacancies – www.msichoices.org Recruitment 2022, The Marie Stopes International Jobs, The Marie Stopes International Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The Marie Stopes International Jobs Details
Marie Stopes International hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO). Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- School: The Marie Stopes International
- Deadline: 01 June 2022
- Location: Ashanti Region
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- The Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO) for Social Franchise is responsible for ensuring the operational delivery of the organizational Social Franchise strategy.
- The role is aimed at delivering excellence within the four pillars of success for the channel and achieve over increasing levels of commercial viability, impact, and sustainability of the facilities.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy in the field and to maintain professional relations with each Franchised Outlet for both internal and external audiences.
- The position holder is part of the Regional Operations Directorate and expected to contribute to the organization’s strategy and to model key leadership behaviors to demonstrate the organization’s values.
- The BBDO will report to the Regional Manager in the region with a dotted reporting line to the Channel Lead, Social Franchise.
- Conduct an objective assessment of quality from a client perspective and support the improvement of Social franchise (SF) on how this might be improved
- Assess the suitability of clinical supplies being used by each SF and recommend process improvements to ensure the constant availability of quality-assured supplies at the best price
- Direct and assist SF to make any changes required to ensure success against quality assurance and/or other quality accreditation requirements, including preparation for audit.
- Consistently review local market dynamics for primary healthcare services to enable services on-demand to meet quality and price per facility
- Assess and recommend facility improvements for each SF to ensure consistency against the network branding and clinic design guidelines
- Evaluate the potential of proposed marketing communications and demand generation initiatives to increase client visits for each SF
- Use data and the model to provide specific recommendations to each franchised outlet that improve financial sustainability
- Provide leadership and guidance to franchised outlets on accurate data capture and timely reporting
- Identify and manage opportunities to engage advisors and partners as part of business financing and supply chain management
- Set and review performance against targets
- Any other duties that may come up
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration. Public Health or Social Sciences/Development Studies Other professional qualifications, ideally in marketing business development
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
For more information concerning Marie Stopes International, send inquiries to the contact link below;