The OLA College of Education Vacancies – OLA College of Education Recruitment 2022, The OLA College of Education Jobs, The OLA College of Education Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The OLA College of Education Jobs Details
OLA College of Education hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Deputy Internal Auditor. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The OLA College of Education
- Deadline: 30 August 2022
- Location: Cape Coast
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities and duties of the Internal Auditor include:
- Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College
- Evaluate the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
- Monitoring compliance with established policies, plans and procedures
- Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
- Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against loses
- Ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making
- Drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
- Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimizing weaknesses
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must hold M Com or MBA (Finance or Accounting) and Chartered.
- He/She must have served as a Senior Assistant Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/ organization for at least five (5) years.
- Must be a member of a recognized Accountancy Professional Association, as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
How to Apply
Interested persons shall submit a (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address below:
Ola College of Education
P. O. BOX 175