The Plan Ghana Vacancies – plan-international.org Recruitment 2023, The Plan Ghana Jobs, The Plan Ghana Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The Plan Ghana Jobs Details
Plan Ghana hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Quality Assurance Manager. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Plan Ghana
- Deadline: 14 October 2023
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Second Degree in the fields of Accounting, or Auditing or its equivalent in a related field of study.
- Extensive practical experience of at least five-seven years of practical Audit Management experience in a recognized organization either in the INGO sector or public accounting firm.
- Fully qualified CA, CIA, CPA, ACCA, or other internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualifications.
- Knowledge about program and project implementation is an added advantage.
- Ability to train and mentor a team, partners and communities
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Ability to study and quickly understand the new operating environments and organizational systems.
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Independence and objectivity, you should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Organized, methodical and meticulous
- Promoting high performance
- Open to feedback and willing to try new approaches and processes
- Excellent Team spirit.
- Promotes innovation, learning and transparency
- Communicates effectively and enthusiastically as appropriate to the audience
- Gains develops and retains credibility
- Behaves consistently in their approach to work and decision making
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
For more information concerning the plan ghana, send inquiries to the contact details below;
No. 10 Yiyiwa Street Abelenkpe
233 (030) – 2778039/2764405