Republic Bank Ghana Limited, formerly HFC Bank, is a commercial bank in Ghana. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Table of Contents
How Do I Check My Republic Bank Balance Online?
- Enter your PIN.
- Select ‘Account Balance’ from the transaction options.
- Select the type of account (Chequing or Savings) you wish to enquire the balance. …
- Retrieve your card and confirmation receipt at the end of the transaction.
Who Bought out Republic Bank?
NORMAN — Officials have agreed to merge Republic Bank & Trust and Armstrong Bank, combining two Norman banks that have been affiliated for more than three decades. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of 2020, with both banks adopting the Armstrong Bank name.
Is Republic Bank a Real Bank?
We are one of the largest Philadelphia-based banks, yet decisions are made locally and quickly. We pride ourselves on our retail-based model focused on convenience and fanatic customer service.
How Do I Register for Online Banking with Republic Bank?
- Login to Republic Online Personal Internet Banking.
- Go to the “SMS Banking” link.
- Click the “Register for SMS Banking” link.
- Re-confirm your mobile phone number.
- Agree to the Terms of Usage for SMS Banking.
- Click the “Register” button.
What’s the Access Bank Ghana USSD Code?
*414#. and enjoy all the seamless mobile wallet – Bank account transfers. nationwide.
Address: No. 35, Sixth Avenue North Ridge
P. O. Box CT 4603, Cantonments, Accra
Tel.: +233 30 2 429555
+233 30 2 258106
+233 30 2 242093
+233 30 2 242094
Fax. +233 30 2 242095